Reachability Healthcare Marketing: Physician listing and location management.
Maximize your visibility across Facebook, Google, Apple Maps, Yahoo, WebMD, Vitals®, ZocDoc, Wellness.com, and other leading web sites.
Take Control of How Current & Prospective Patients View you Online.
77% of prospective patients now search online before booking an appointment, looking for answers to questions like:
“What are your
office hours and directions?”
- Our healthcare and physician marketing gives you full control of the way information is displayed online, so you can be everywhere patients are searching.
- Fix your professional profiles and physician listings across Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, Google Maps, Apple Maps, WebMD, Vitals®, ZocDoc, Wellness.com, and other leading location site.
- We maintain and update critical practice information — like hours, maps, directions and insurances accepted — in real-time to ensure patients always see complete and compelling information about your practice across local search, apps, maps, and social sites.
- Click here for your complimentary online visibility analysis
Your healthcare and physician listings will appear consistently everywhere in real-time. Improve SEO rankings and make it easy for current & prospective patients to find you.
Increase your Visibility
Patients seeking care often consult resources beyond Google and other top search engines — they also consult healthcare-specific websites such as Vitals®, Wellness.com, WebMD, ZocDoc, DrScore, and more. With our healthcare marketing solution, current and prospective patients will find you anywhere they search.
Help patients choose you
Current and prospective patients demand real-time accurate information. Help patients choose you in their moments of need with enhanced content about your practice. Showcase your credentials and highlight office name, accepted insurances, National Provider Identifier, physician education, training, and certifications.
* 77% of prospective patients search online prior to booking an appointment.
* 43% of people rely on the internet for health information.
* 32% of physicians and healthcare facilities lack an online listing.
* 29% of healthcare listings lack accurate phone numbers.
* 48% of healthcare listings have basic address and map errors.
* 68% of healthcare listings have physician name related errors.
Fill out this form to receive your complimentary white paper on the importance of patient search visibility and improving your local search exposure.
*Source: 2006 Google healthcare study, Yext analysis 15,000 healthcare facilities.
schedule a free marketing consultation